A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rashid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rashid, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Eureka Hospital
- Proctor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Rashid MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Rashid practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rashid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rashid practices Urology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, IL.
See Peoria Urologists.