A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ratino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ratino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratino graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ratino has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Ratino MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Ratino practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ratino has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ratino practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists and Fort Worth Pain Management Doctors.