Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ratliff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratliff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratliff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ratliff, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ratliff has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Warren Ratliff MD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Ratliff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ratliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ratliff practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Hematologists and Memphis Oncologists.