Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ratliff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ratliff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ratliff has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratliff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Ratliff practice?
Dr. Thomas Ratliff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Atoka, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Internists, Germantown Hematologists, and Germantown Oncologists.