Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ratliff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratliff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratliff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ratliff, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ratliff has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Warren Ratliff MD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Ratliff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ratliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ratliff practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Hematologists and Memphis Oncologists.