A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rea graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas David Rea MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Rea practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rea practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.