A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rebbecchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rebbecchi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebbecchi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rebbecchi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Rebbecchi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Rebbecchi practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rebbecchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rebbecchi practices Emergency Medicine near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Willingboro Emergency Physicians.