Dr. Thomas Hartley Rechtschaffen MD and FACS is male, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology, Otolaryngology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen is Excellent. Dr. Rechtschaffen has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including General Urology Incontinence, Overactive Urinary Bladder, and Urinary Incontinence.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rechtschaffen graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rechtschaffen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rechtschaffen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Rechtschaffen practice?
Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen practices Urology, Otolaryngology, and Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY and Hartsdale, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists, Yonkers Otolaryngologists, and Yonkers Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Rechtschaffen, Dr. Tomas Rechtschaffen, Dr. Tommie Rechtschaffen, Dr. Tommy Rechtschaffen