A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including General Urology Incontinence, Overactive Urinary Bladder, and Urinary Incontinence.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rechtschaffen graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rechtschaffen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rechtschaffen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Rechtschaffen practice?
Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen practices Surgery, Internal Medicine, Otolaryngology, and Urology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY and New York, NY.
See Yonkers Surgeons, Yonkers Internists, Yonkers Otolaryngologists, and Yonkers Urologists.