A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rechtschaffen graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rechtschaffen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas DR Rechtschaffen FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Rechtschaffen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY and New York, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.