A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Reed MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Reed practices Psychiatry near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and West Hills, CA.
See Orange Psychiatrists.