A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Reed MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Reed practices Psychiatry near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and West Hills, CA.
See Orange Psychiatrists.