Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Reed
Dr. William Reed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Reed is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, Northside Hospital-Forsyth and Cape Fear Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Reed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...