Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reid, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reid, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Reid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Reid FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Reid practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Reid practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists, South Bend Oncologists, and South Bend Hematologists.