A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reid, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reid, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Reid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Reid FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Reid practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Reid practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists, South Bend Oncologists, and South Bend Hematologists.