A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Reilly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Orthopedic Surgeons.