A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Reilly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Orthopedic Surgeons.