Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reinsvold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reinsvold is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinsvold
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Reinsvold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reinsvold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinsvold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Reinsvold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Reinsvold MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Reinsvold practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reinsvold has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Reinsvold practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Internists and Lufkin Cardiologists.