A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reinsvold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reinsvold is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reinsvold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinsvold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Reinsvold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Reinsvold MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Reinsvold practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reinsvold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Reinsvold practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR and Springdale, AR.
See Lufkin Internists and Lufkin Cardiologists.