A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reinsvold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reinsvold is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinsvold
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinsvold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reinsvold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinsvold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Reinsvold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Reinsvold MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Reinsvold practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reinsvold has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Reinsvold practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Neosho, MO and Carthage, MO.
See Lufkin Internists and Lufkin Cardiologists.