A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reinsvold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reinsvold is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reinsvold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinsvold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Reinsvold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Reinsvold MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Reinsvold practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reinsvold has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Reinsvold practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Neosho, MO and Carthage, MO.
See Lufkin Internists and Lufkin Cardiologists.