A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reisman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisman graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Reisman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Syosset Hospital - Nslij
- Syosset Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reisman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Reisman practice?
Dr. Thomas Reisman practices Internal Medicine near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY.
See Plainview Internists.