Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Reisman
Dr. Thomas Reisman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plainview, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Reisman is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Plainview Hospital and Syosset Hospital - Nslij. Dr. Reisman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Reisman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Reisman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainview, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Peter Holden
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Plainview, NY 0.01 mi27
Dr. Dorit Ben-Moha
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Plainview, NY 0.01 mi21