A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Renard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Renard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Renard, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Renard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Renard has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Renard MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Renard practice?
- Dr. Thomas Renard has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Renard practices Pediatric Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatric Surgeons.