A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Renard is Good. Dr. Renard has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Renard, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Renard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Renard has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Renard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Renard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Renard practice?
Dr. Thomas Renard practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Renard, Dr. Tomas Renard, Dr. Tommie Renard, Dr. Tommy Renard