Learn more about Dr. Thomas Renshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Renshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renshaw
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Renshaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Renshaw graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Renshaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- St Raphael Hlthcre Sys Hamden Surg Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Samuel Renshaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Renshaw practice?
- Dr. Thomas Renshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Renshaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.