Learn more about Dr. Thomas Renshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Renshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renshaw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Renshaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Renshaw graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Renshaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- St Raphael Hlthcre Sys Hamden Surg Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Samuel Renshaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Renshaw practice?
- Dr. Thomas Renshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Renshaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.