A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Renz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Renz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Renz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Renz DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Renz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Renz has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Renz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons and Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.