A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Renz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Renz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Renz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Renz DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Renz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Renz has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Renz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons and Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.