A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Revesz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Revesz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Revesz graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Revesz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas I Revesz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Revesz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Revesz has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Revesz practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.