Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ribaudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ribaudo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ribaudo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ribaudo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ribaudo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribaudo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ribaudo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Philip Ribaudo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Ribaudo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ribaudo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ribaudo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Cardiologists.