Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Ribaudo
Dr. Thomas Ribaudo, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY, with other offices in Smithtown, NY and Stony Brook, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ribaudo is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital, St Catherine of Siena and St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Ribaudo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Ribaudo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.
Dr. Jason Sadlofsky
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi13
Dr. Michael Serlin
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi16
Dr. Thomas Pettei
Cardiovascular Disease, Residency
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi7