A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ribaudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ribaudo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribaudo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ribaudo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ribaudo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Ribaudo practice?
Dr. Thomas Ribaudo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Rocky Point, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Cardiologists.