Dr. Thomas Richmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Richmann?

January 15th, 2014

Dr Richmann misdiagnosed me which has severely impacted my health for years. Another physician diagnosed me correctly - with a life-threatening condition - and is working with me to get me healthy. If it wasn't for the other physician, I probably wouldn't even be here to write this review. I have never been happier to find a different physician in my life. He doesn't take the time with his patients as he did 2 or 3 years ago. There's too much "big office" doctoring going around and not enough doctors listening to their patients. I felt rushed every time I saw him, and there is no follow-up involved, even if you have a severe condition. This office used to be family-oriented, now they just bite off more than they can chew with their patient load.

April 22nd, 2010

He has always been great to my family and myself. He is great with my kids and they like going to see him.

March 4th, 2010

Highly Recommended

I've had several doctors over the years and ended up leaving each one of them after they (or their office staff) made multiple mistakes. One or two mistakes is tolerable (people make mistakes) but each time I've left a doctor in the past, it was because I began to have concerns that someone would majorly screw something up if I was ever in a serious medical condition. When I left, it was due to degradation of trust and confidence in my doctor.Based on a friend's recommendation, I went to see Dr. Richmann. I won't tell a long story here, but I am extremely impressed with Dr. Richmann. One thing I can say with certainty is my search for a good doctor is over, and Dr. Richmann will be my doctor until one of us dies.My advice is to go see him before he stops taking new patients.

January 28th, 2010

I went to Dr. Richmann for severe diarrhea. Without investigating my health history he told me to take a fiber supplement and then he left it at that. Had he taken the time to ask questions about my past he would have known that I am an unusual situation and he may have taken a different approach, but since he didn't I had to call him back about a month later, still having the same problem. His response was to stay on the fiber supplement despite my ongoing problems and increasing stomach pain. I had to demand a prescription that a previous doctor had given me for diarrhea and finally, he gave me 2 days worth and told me to submit a sample if that didn't help. A few days later, a Monday, I gave my sample, but by Tuesday night a family member took me to the ER because of the amount of pain. Dr Richmann could have prevented this if he took the time and made an effort to really try to resolve my original problem, but he didn't.

February 28th, 2009