A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rickner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rickner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rickner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rickner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Rickner MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Rickner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rickner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rickner practices Urology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Vinita, OK and McAlester, OK.
See Tulsa Urologists.