Learn more about Dr. THOMAS RICKNER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. THOMAS RICKNER is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. THOMAS RICKNER, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. RICKNER graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. RICKNER has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. RICKNER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. THOMAS W. RICKNER practice?
Dr. THOMAS RICKNER practices Urology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: McAlester, OK.
See Tulsa Urologists.