Dr. Thomas Rickner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rickner?

March 4th, 2015

I saw Dr. Rickner and he was the rudest man. He didn't let me talk and he did all the talking . I told him my symptoms which he then said could not be from stones. He gave me a lecture on how my back pain could not possiblely be from stones. I saw my OBGYN, she ordered a ultrasound, and I had 7. He wasted my time, made me feel small, and was a "not it all" personality type. They say you only have about 60 seconds to talk to a doctor where they are listening and then the average doctor will start tuning a patient out and thinking about possible diagnosis. I would say that I didn't have that long and he was rude. I spent $100 on my copay and waited 1 month to see him. He did NOT even order an ultrasound for me because my UA did not have protein. He only wanted to talk about his retirement. I sat there amazed, trying to be polite because I kept thinking I would get help but I did not. He really wants to concentrate on writing studies when he retires, btw. as if I spent $100 for him to ask me what I thought about his plans!!! I'm still amazed that he has patients due to his ARROGANCE!! Just because one may practice for 37 plus years doesn't mean they know anything. It means they assume they know everything. Because of this bad experience, I will never see an older doctor (which really should not be the case.) PTL, I had a good OBGYN and I passed my stones, you know, the ones he said I didn't have and was rude and dismissive about. Even his staff, think he's an old crank. Arrogance, plain and simple.

November 9th, 2010

Do not go to him

I dont agree with what he say's. I still have a problem and the problem I was sent there for he said was not there, but the proof was at my normal Dr office that I did have the problems that they sent me in for to begin with! And even the ladies in the office didn't think he should have done the exam on me that he did! I didn't care for him at all!!!!!!

December 1st, 2009

Run & find another doctor!!!!!

May 8th, 2017