A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Riggs, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Riggs MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Riggs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Riggs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Riggs practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians and Royal Oak Pediatric Specialists.