Learn more about Dr. Thomas Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Riggs, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Riggs MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Riggs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Riggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Riggs practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians and Royal Oak Cardiologists.