Learn more about Dr. Thomas Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riggs
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Riggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Riggs, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Riggs MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Riggs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Riggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Riggs practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians and Royal Oak Pediatric Specialists.