A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Riggs, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Riggs practice?
Dr. Thomas Riggs practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians, Royal Oak Pediatric Specialists, Royal Oak Family Physicians, and Royal Oak Cardiologists.