Dr. Thomas Rigsby Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rigsby?

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Before visiting Dr Rigsby, we read a few negative comments about him not being friendly but we chose to see him anyways. We are so glad that we did. Dr Rigsby was very personable and informed us of my husband's condition without sugarcoating anything. He performed lumbar laminectomy surgery on my husband a week ago. The surgery was a success and I would definitely recommend him to anyone with back problems.His nurse, Brenda, is also very helpful. They went above and beyond to take care of my husband and we are very grateful.

Never use this knife happy jerk

Posted on May 19th, 2015

The Doctor is knife happy! he jumps straight to cutting and fails to try alternative treatments. He is arrogant and condescending. He treats family of patients with little respect and is extremely rough in his treatment of his patients. His ability to maintain a schedule is non existent and has the attitude that his time is far more important than the patients. Expect very long waits in his office and don't expect your surgery to be any where close to the scheduled time. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy! Steer clear of this knife happy, arrogant, and condescending Doctor! do yourself a favor get a second opinion before allowing this individual to perform surgery.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

While Dr. Rigsby may be great at what he does, his office staff has adopted an office policy that you should know about if you are going to have surgery and depend on disability insurance to supplement your lost wages. If your recovery requires you to stay out of work for longer than expected and you have to have additional paperwork submitted to your disability provider in order to extend the claim, expect a 7 to 10 day delay for the office staff to fill out that paperwork for you. Meanwhile, you are out of luck until they get themselves in gear and finally get around to filling out the paperwork for you. Basically, they hold your supplemental income hostage. I was told "That's just our policy." Well, that's really not an excuse for being totally unsympathetic and lazy. Way to go, office staff. Policies like that are shameful.

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Year s ago I was sent to Dr Rigsby for a head,neck and shoulder injury, I couldn t say enough goodness about the wonderful care, and experience I received during some really bad ttimes. Again I thank you .

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Rigsby is an excellent doctor. He and his staff were kind, caring, and very professional. The nature and necessity of my surgery was explained, and when the day of the surgery arrived, both Dr. Rigsby and his staff were very kind, considerate, and very professional! All of my questions were answered and the surgery went smoothly. During my post-op visits, each time I was seen in his office, the staff was very helpful and courtesy.

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Dr. Rigsby is not helpful at all. he wants to do unnecessary surgeries. He screwed my life up. you are crazy if you let him cut on you.

Posted on July 7th, 2017