A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Riles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Riles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riles
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Riles, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Riles graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Riles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Riles MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Riles practice?
- Dr. Thomas Riles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Riles practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.