A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Riles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Riles, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Riles graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Riles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Riles MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Riles practice?
- Dr. Thomas Riles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Riles practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.