Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Rimer
Dr. Thomas Rimer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Rimer is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital, Memorial Hospital and Memorial North Park. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Rimer has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Thomas Rimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Thomas Vechinski
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi52
Dr. Kenneth Brinn
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi25
Dr. John Bisese
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Neuroradiology
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi34