A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ringenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ringenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Nutrition Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringenberg graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ringenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jay Ringenberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Ringenberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ringenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ringenberg practices Family Medicine near Huntington, IN.
See Huntington Primary Care Doctors.