A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ripp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ripp
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ripp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ripp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripp graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ripp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Victor Ripp MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Ripp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ripp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ripp practices Otolaryngology near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Greenville Otolaryngologists.