A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ripp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ripp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripp graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ripp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ripp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Ripp practice?
Dr. Thomas Ripp practices Otolaryngology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Greenville, TX.
See McKinney Otolaryngologists.