A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ripp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ripp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripp graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ripp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Victor Ripp MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Ripp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ripp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ripp practices Otolaryngology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Greenville, TX.
See McKinney Otolaryngologists.