Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ripperda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ripperda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ripperda
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ripperda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ripperda, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripperda graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ripperda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Ripperda MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Ripperda practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ripperda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ripperda practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Brookings, SD.
See Sioux Falls Physiatrists.