A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ritchie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritchie
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ritchie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ritchie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Ritchie MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ritchie has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ritchie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Cardiologists.