Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ritchie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ritchie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ritchie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritchie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Ritchie practice?
Dr. Thomas Ritchie practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, General Practice, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Cardiologists, Mesa Anesthesiologists, Mesa General Practitioners, and Mesa Preventive Medicine Specialists.