Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ritchie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritchie
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ritchie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ritchie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ritchie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Ritchie MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ritchie has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ritchie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Cardiologists.