Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rives:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rives is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rives graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rives has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Rives FACEP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Rives practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rives has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Rives practices Family Medicine near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Family Physicians.