Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rives:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rives is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rives
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rives Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rives graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rives has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Scott Rives FACEP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Rives practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rives has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rives practices Family Medicine near Pawleys Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Pawleys Island Primary Care Doctors.