Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rives:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rives is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rives
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rives Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rives graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rives has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Scott Rives FACEP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Rives practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rives has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Rives practices Family Medicine near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Family Physicians.