Dr. Thomas Roatsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Roatsey?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Roatsey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2016

Worst doctor ever!

Let me first say that I don't know how Dr. Roatsey has these kind reviews that are posted here. Personally I am completely very disappointed in Dr. Roatsey. In the several times I have been to see him for back pain, i have been mistreated and looked over. I was referred to him by friends that swear up and down he is such a great doctor, but every time I leave out of his office I feel like crying. I have been dealing with a pinched sciatic nerve and bulging disc for over 2 years now and I'm always in chronic pain. Always! I went to him to see him the first time and he said I only had muscles spasms and advised me to rest. I went back to him the second time and he put me on a muscle relaxer, and I told him it was not my muscles. Third time around he decided to send me to see an orthopedic surgeon. The surgeon, who took the time to order me an MRI, show me my results, and by the way who was really thorough, told me I had 2 bulging discs in my back and they were pressing on my sciatic nerve. He advised me to have surgery which is now being scheduled. I went back to Dr. Roatsey in between time and Dr. Roatsey still treats me like there is nothing wrong with me. Like I have no pain at all. i walk like I'm an old woman hunched over! Its depressing! And whats more depressing is to have a doctor that you spend your hard earned money with, to not help you in any way. To treat you like your drug seeker or an abuser. After my surgery, i definitely will never go back to him, not even for a cold! He doesn't' listen to your concerns, he is rude, and he has no sympathy for his patients who is in pain. By far the worst doctor Norton has to offer.!

December 23rd, 2014

A GREAT Doctor

I have been a Patient of Doctor Roatsey for many years. My Doctor had retired and I started seeing this Great Doctor. I have seen Doctors all over this great state, He is a very caring person and will go out of his way to make sure that your Medical needs are meet.

October 6th, 2014

Excellent Care

I agree with the other review. Dr. Roatsey is a very caring person and he takes the time to listen and discuss fully the reasons which brought you to his office. He will make sure tests are run and follow up with you.

June 24th, 2010

Dr. Roatsey is fantastic

Dr. Roatsey takes the time to truly care about his patients. He listens and tries to find out what's wrong instead of just prescribing medicine. His demeanor is that of your mentor and teacher, while radiating positive energy. He's a bright light from the coal fields who really understands and takes the time to care for his patients.

May 5th, 2015