Learn more about Dr. Thomas Robb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Robb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robb graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Robb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Robb practice?
Dr. Thomas Robb practices Surgery near Cornwall, NY.
See Cornwall Surgeons.