A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Robb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Robb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robb graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas V Robb DO is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Robb practice?
- Dr. Thomas Robb has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Robb practices Surgery near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Surgeons.