A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Robb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Robb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robb graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas V Robb DO is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Robb practice?
- Dr. Thomas Robb has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Robb practices Surgery near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Surgeons.