A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Roben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Roben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Roben, DABMA, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roben graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roben has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Samuel Roben DABMA and DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Roben practice?
- Dr. Thomas Roben has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Roben practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.