Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Roben
Dr. Thomas Roben, DO, DABMA is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Roben is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, Valley Hospital Medical Center and Mountainview Hospital. Dr. Roben has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Roben has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Roben is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi21
Dr. Kwang Shin
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi28
Dr. Shari Kramer-Klein
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi19