Learn more about Dr. Thomas Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Robison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robison
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Robison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Robison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Robison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Robison practice?
- Dr. Thomas Robison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Robison practices Family Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Family Physicians.