A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Robison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robison
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Robison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Robison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Robison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Robison practice?
- Dr. Thomas Robison has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Robison practices Family Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Family Physicians.