A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Robison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Robison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Robison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Robison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Robison practice?
- Dr. Thomas Robison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Robison practices Family Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Primary Care Doctors.