Dr. Thomas Roccapalumbo Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Roccapalumbo?

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Thomas Roccapalumbo D.O. is not a physician I would ever consider going to again nor will I entertain using Immediate Medical Center in Lakewood for any medical treatment. Easy location to find, amble parking, but it goes down hill from there. Counter staff was fairly friendly, but seemed to be over worked and constantly multi taking. Wait time was about an hour to be brought back for about a 7 minuet face to face. Once placed in a, (not so private), room where you could clearly hear the conversations in the other exam room and main area where the doctor and nurses work. I could hear a patient being counseled by the doctor in the exam room next to mine and later heard the assistant tell the doctor that I "Talked a lot" when describing the area of my back where I was experiencing pain. This assistant had taken my blood pressure, Temperature, hight and weight and asked what I was there for. When I explained how I was injured at work he seemed to become impatient with me and wanted to just know where The pain was coming from. When Thomas came in to see me he also seemed short on time and had a predisposition to how things were going to go. This is the first doctors visit I have ever had where I felt like it was more of an interrogation and I had done something wrong. The doctor sent me for X-rays only to come back and say they looked fine and that he was clearing me for work and my pain was not from my injury at work before leaving the room. I had not been off work and was not looking to be placed off work. I was there to get some medical help or a referral to help me with my discomfort that I have had since my injury, but Thomas never gave me a chance to tell him what I hoped to get out of the visit or gave me options. After he abruptly ended my visit I asked to speak to the doctor and was turned away. Who treats patients like this? I'm a US Air Force Veteran and retired deputy sheriff with several interactions with medical professionals, but this one is by far the worst. I wish I had read the reviews prior to stopping in, Lesson learned. Don't substitute convenience for quality.

Dishonest unprofessional Doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Thomas Roccapalumbo is unprofessional and a liar and his bedside manner is a zero.

Posted on October 22nd, 2014