A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rocereto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rocereto is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rocereto, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovarian Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocereto graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rocereto has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rocereto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Rocereto practice?
Dr. Thomas Rocereto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Vineland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.