Dr. Thomas Francis Rocereto MD, FACOG, and FACS is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rocereto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rocereto is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rocereto, MD, FACOG, FACS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract, Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases, and Gastrointestinal Cancer.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocereto graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rocereto has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rocereto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Rocereto practice?
Dr. Thomas Rocereto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Camden Oncologists.