Dr. Thomas Francis Rocereto MD, FACOG, and FACS is male, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rocereto is Poor. Dr. Rocereto has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rocereto, MD, FACOG, FACS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract, Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases, and Gastrointestinal Cancer.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocereto graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rocereto has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rocereto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rocereto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Rocereto practice?
Dr. Thomas Rocereto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Voorhees Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Rocereto, Dr. Tomas Rocereto, Dr. Tommie Rocereto, Dr. Tommy Rocereto