A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rocereto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rocereto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rocereto
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rocereto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rocereto, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovarian Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocereto graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rocereto has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Rocereto FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Rocereto practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rocereto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rocereto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Haddonfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Haddonfield Oncologists.