Dr. Thomas Rodenhouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rodenhouse?

July 17th, 2015

Don't do it!

Dr. Rodenhouse did a cervical lamenectomy in 2011. It healed crooked which was obvious on xray 4 months later. Worse pain than before surgery. Instead of sending me to someone to fix it he sent me to a year and a half in their pain clinic. Treated like a drug addict. Dr Jason Huang fixed in 2012 with a fusion after looking at the xray from 4 months after surgery. He said that is the cause of your pain. This doctor should retire.

March 5th, 2014

Completely disappointed

I was completely let down by Dr. Rodenhouse. I had been warned prior to seeing him that his bedside manner was very "lacking", but that he was a skilled surgeon and I trusted that was true. Unfortunately, he doesn't just have a problem with poor bedside manner..he's also apparently, at least in my case, not that skilled as a surgeon. He performed a fusion on me and refused to address my complaints of continued pain post surgery and then, 2 years post op, said at my final visit with him: I guess it's a failed surgery then! And walked out..I never saw him again and today I'm so crippled I can hardly walk and am praying that my next surgery (different surgeon of course!) will give me back some quality of life! I wish I'd never had him perform the first surgery!

December 27th, 2011

A very happy repeat patient

I owe Mr. Rodenhouse my life, twice over.In the late 1960's, I had brain cancer. Dr. Rodenhouse operated on me twice then, and I was cured. Then, in 2000, I needed spinal fusion and again Mr. Rodenhouse came though for me.I will always be eternally grateful for his skill!!

March 4th, 2010

Quality care

Dr Rodenhouse has provided wise quality care for me since my back trauma Jan, 07.Surgical procedures, and his recomended therapy, have allowed me to have quality to my now restricted activities.His staff, for many years,is very professional and caring and thoughtful. Christine Northrup, Jennifer, and John have been more than helpful, I am very comfortable interacting with them, and also in trusting their advice and direction.

March 3rd, 2010

would not go to him again

This Dr. has poor bedside manner - and did not follow through with ordering all the proper tests for me as was recommended by IDE Imaging and now as a result I can no longer walk and have a spinal cord injury. He does as little as he has to for surgery; that is not always good. I had more problems than he cared to acknowledge.

September 22nd, 2008

I like Rodenhouse

He has not performed surgery on me yet. My overall impression of the man has been good. I believe I trust him enough to do cervical surgery on me. He is not overly anxious to perform unneccessary surgery either.

December 9th, 2014