Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Rodts
Dr. Thomas Rodts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rodts is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rodts has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Rodts has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Rodts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.
Dr. Ernest Lindell
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Elmhurst, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Kamal Ibrahim
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Elmhurst, IL 0 mi42
Dr. John Reilly
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Elmhurst, IL 0 mi33