Dr. Thomas Roesch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Roesch?

September 17th, 2015

Great Doctor and staff

Best Gyno. In Greenville great nurses and staff. You really feel like a family instead of a number like most physician treat you these days!

September 10th, 2012

Great doc!

November 15th, 2011

Dr. Roesch has been my OB/GYN for 14 years and will remain so until death do us part. I have literally grown up with him and his staff. They have been there through my aches, pains, pregnancies, surgeries, tears, etc., and I think of him as my primary care physician...I have anything that happens to me medically faxed to his office so that he knows about it. He has been the most patient, caring, and understanding doctor ever, and even when he knows that I am embarrassed to tell him certain things, he "reads" my mind so that I don't have to say a word...love him !!! I have seen a few complaints about the staff...I have been going there since I was 20 and I'm now 34...we have had our share of drag-out arguments there, but in the end, I love those ladies and they love me :-)

December 21st, 2009

I've seen doctor Roesch for years. Very kind, gentle man. Was misdiagnosed twice but both were non gynecological issues (kidney stone and a small inguinal hernia). Since he's an OB as well, sometimes difficult to get an appointment when you want. During my pregnancy he did not have an ultrasound tech, so only had two and had to be referred out. That was over 10 years ago so don't know if that has changed. Doesn't see GYN patients on Friday which is my day off. I've changed jobs so he is now way on the other side of town for me, and I'm done having children so only need a GYN -- but I don't intend to change doctors so that says something right there.

September 22nd, 2009

Dr Thomas Roesch has been my OBGYN for the last 7 years and has honestly been the most wonderful and knowledgable Doctor I could ask for. I was always apprehensive about having a male OBGYN docotr, but after my first visit I knew I was in good hands. He is an honest doctor, which is hard to find these days, and he is extremely thorough, giving detailed information at each and every one of my visits. He has also delivered 3 of my children and I am pregnant once again with baby#4 and have been seeing him regularly for the last 8 months. He has a very calming way about him in even the most stressful medical experiences. He keeps very clean facilities and his staff is very respectful and helpful no matter what the issue. I cant say enough about this Doctor and how he has blessed my life and my family's lives.

September 21st, 2017