Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rogoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rogoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rogoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogoff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Rogoff MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Rogoff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rogoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rogoff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.