Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rogoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rogoff is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rogoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogoff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Rogoff practice?
Dr. Thomas Rogoff practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, Dallas Plastic Surgeons, and Dallas Surgeons.