Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
North Dallas
Digestive Health Associate Texas
7777 Forest Ln
Ste C675
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-6667
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horrible  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2013

Dr. Rogoff is totally incompetent. He "diagnosed" me with the same thing 3 different times and then told me he needed more invasive testing after I had JUST had testing done less than 4 years earlier with all negative results. I needed a note for work and they would not provide what I needed because I refused more invasive testing at the present time. Also I always had to wait at LEAST 45 minutes in their waiting room for a nurse to call me back. Then sit in the room another 15-20 minutes before the doctor finally came in. And top of everything, the staff is incredibly rude. I will not be returning and I highly recommend to save your time and money and patronize another Gastroenterologist.

|  Current Review  |  show details
by Patricia Hodges on Jul 30th, 2013

I had a visit at the office in mid-July followed by a colonoscopy. The staff at the office and at the procedure office were excellent. The Dr. and all staff explained each step of the procedure and answered all my questions. They also called the following day to make sure that I had no complications. I would recommend this Dr. to any of my friends.

|  show details
May 21st, 2012

12-2011 After my endoscope procedure, I did not receive a call regarding results. A week after, I called the doctors office. Was told that results showed multistones need to remove my gallbaldder. Since then my indigestion symptoms started other than acid reflux problems, but Dr. Rogoff never answered my question about my problems; only sent his nurse to call me again insisting to do another cat scan ignored that I had 1 same scan two months ago and will have another 1 two months later which already in Schedule with my oncologist. After 6 months, I contacted Dr. Rogoff's office for a week to get a copy of my GI reports to another GI doctor; they said ok, but never faxed it. I had a hard time to find another GI doctor; they all refused to accept me due to their law - never accept patient who has seen a GI doctor before.

|  Does not care  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2010

went due to bloating & belching. He told me to lose weight & he was not a gastric surgeon. I do not have a medical degree & only knew that my body was different. something was not right. after 45 years I know my body. he sent me for scan. I did not receive a call regarding results. A week after the scan, I called the doctors office. Was told that results came back clear. Scheduled appointment with a gastric surgeon, still having symptoms. I contacted Dr. Rogoff's office for a week to get a copy of the scan for new doctor appointment. The morning of different dr. appointment called Dr. Rogoff's office again, they finally faxed it over. I had to read the report twice, because it said "has gallstones". Even stated 1" diameter blocking tube.

|  Doesn't diagnose, no follow-ups  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2009

Started seeing him in 1990, once. At that time he probably just came from Israel and he stroke me as caring and scientific - very impressive. But after lots of tests, no diagnosis of my upper abdominal pain. From 1998 to 2002, I went back to him again for 8 or so visits. Each time, he had a blood work done and that's it. He told me "I'll have to think about your case" (meaning difficult to diagnose) but no follow up. By the time a visit is done, the episode is over. Staff never called me about blood work results. I am sick and tired of his way of treating my case, and moved on to see other doctors. Bears the hallmarks of being money-making heavy and ethics light. He did radio shows, another marketing driven sign.