Dr. Thomas Rogoff, MD
Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 6th, 2015

Excellent kind physician!!! Highly recommend

by Carolyn J Carson Hawkins on Sep 25th, 2015

I have been going to dr Rogoff for about 25 yrs. he is a wonderful Doctor. I would definitely recommend him.

by Suzanne on Jul 24th, 2015

Dr. Rogoff is a wonderful doctor that I trust with my health.

Feb 25th, 2015

Caring and out going physician! Wonderful bedside manner! Office staff great too!

Current Review show details Current Review
by Patricia Hodges on Jul 30th, 2013

I had a visit at the office in mid-July followed by a colonoscopy. The staff at the office and at the procedure office were excellent. The Dr. and all staff explained each step of the procedure and answered all my questions. They also called the following day to make sure that I had no complications. I would recommend this Dr. to any of my friends.

Does not care show details Does not care
Jun 9th, 2010

went due to bloating & belching. He told me to lose weight & he was not a gastric surgeon. I do not have a medical degree & only knew that my body was different. something was not right. after 45 years I know my body. he sent me for scan. I did not receive a call regarding results. A week after the scan, I called the doctors office. Was told that results came back clear. Scheduled appointment with a gastric surgeon, still having symptoms. I contacted Dr. Rogoff's office for a week to get a copy of the scan for new doctor appointment. The morning of different dr. appointment called Dr. Rogoff's office again, they finally faxed it over. I had to read the report twice, because it said "has gallstones". Even stated 1" diameter blocking tube.

Doesn't diagnose, no follow-ups show details Doesn't diagnose, no follow-ups
Mar 13th, 2009

Started seeing him in 1990, once. At that time he probably just came from Israel and he stroke me as caring and scientific - very impressive. But after lots of tests, no diagnosis of my upper abdominal pain. From 1998 to 2002, I went back to him again for 8 or so visits. Each time, he had a blood work done and that's it. He told me "I'll have to think about your case" (meaning difficult to diagnose) but no follow up. By the time a visit is done, the episode is over. Staff never called me about blood work results. I am sick and tired of his way of treating my case, and moved on to see other doctors. Bears the hallmarks of being money-making heavy and ethics light. He did radio shows, another marketing driven sign.