A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rohrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rohrer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rohrer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Rohrer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Rohrer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rohrer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rohrer practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.