Learn more about Dr. Thomas Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Romano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Romano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Romano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jerome Romano MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Romano practice?
- Dr. Thomas Romano has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Romano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Internists and Liverpool Gastroenterologists.