Learn more about Dr. Thomas Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Romano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Romano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Romano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jerome Romano MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Romano practice?
- Dr. Thomas Romano has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Romano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Internists and Liverpool Gastroenterologists.