A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Romano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Romano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Romano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jerome Romano MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Romano practice?
- Dr. Thomas Romano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Romano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY and East Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Internists and Liverpool Gastroenterologists.