Dr. Thomas Ronay Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ronay?

October 3rd, 2015

Failed to test for vial injury symptoms in ER

Taken by ambulance to ER for a severe concussion, under the care of Dr. Ronay. His words were "if we aren't going to do surgery, there is't much point in doing any tests." He didn't even point a flashlight at my pupils. My doctor freaked out later that he could have missed a blood clot and a neurologist ordered the MRI.

March 15th, 2012

This physician was very damaging

He had a courteous bedside manner but his level of caring was almost nil. My husband, who is NOT a drug addict is a type one brittle diabetic who is very thin and hates hospitals and doctors because they rarely help him anymore when he really needs it. He is in horrible pain every day and WORSE at night from neuropathy. He can't sleep and is miserable. He wakes me up to rub his feet and legs and I sing him to sleep, but he only sleeps for a few minutes and wakes up again. Then he moves to the couch and tosses and turns, awake 4/5th of the night. He only passes out when he is lulled to sleep or his body is so exhausted it cannot stay awake and for very short periods. I was finally able to DRAG him in to Twin Cities hospital in Templeton, California hoping to God he would get Thomas Hale who is one of the sweetest, kindest and most patient docs I have ever had the pleasure to be treated by. Unfortunately my husband got Dr. Thomas Ronay, who LIED and said that they do not treat pain in the ER and gave him NOTHING. To be fair, he gave him ten Ativan to help him sleep and some Zofran for his nausea but PAIN IS HIS MAIN PROBLEM. It's literally driving him crazy. He talks about chopping off his own feet - and this doctor gives him NOTHING FOR HIS PAIN. Plus he kept saying "I hope you guys feel better." Excuse me? I am not the issue, and my medical problems are being treated - we are not here FOR ME. I think he was assuming that we are both drug addicts and he was there to garner controlled medications for both of us so we can get high or aid withdrawal. DEAD WRONG. Now my husband absolutely refuses to visit another ER to possibly get some help there for his misery. This visit was very damaging. BADLY DONE DOCTOR.

August 19th, 2016