A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rooke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rooke
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Rooke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rooke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooke graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rooke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Rooke MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Rooke practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rooke has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Rooke practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.