A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rosenfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rosenfield, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosenfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ira Rosenfield MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Rosenfield practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rosenfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rosenfield practices Gastroenterology near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wellington, FL and Loxahatchee, FL.
See Lake Worth Gastroenterologists.