Dr. Thomas Rosenthal MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Salisbury, MD

3.8

June 20th, 2015
Relief at Last
After reinjuring my back after surgery five years ago, I was in unbearable pain. Dr. Rosenthal was sympathetic and gave the best injection that I had ever had and kept asking how I was feeling. I was immediately out of a majority of my pain. His office staff is very courteous as well.

June 5th, 2014
Patient
I saw Dr. Rosenthal for the first time yesterday and getting an appointment immediately. I found the staff exceptionally helpful and caring. Dr. Rosenthal was great! He sat down with me and went over the procedure that he was going to do in detail; asked me questions, wanted to know if I had any questions - then did the procedure. All through the time he asked if I was doing okay. Today I woke up feel much better than I have felt in a while. Thank you Dr. Rosenthal.

February 5th, 2014
Horrible
Went to him for relief of a lot of pain associated with fibromyalgia. He called me a sissy baby. This is a quote. I never met such an uncaring and arrogant doctor in my life. Would never go back. .

January 15th, 2014
HORRIBLE!
This was the worst experience I could have ever imagined. I have never felt so belittled or disrespected by anyone in all my life. I ghave been diagnosed with Ehlers Danlose Syndrome and have been living in pain for the majority of my life. When trying to explain my very rare condition to him, he interupted me midsentence by putting his hand in my face. He then proceeded to tell me that what I really needed was psychiatric help. He was extremely arrogant and rude the entire time I was there. I will never go back to this office again. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

May 21st, 2012
My husband and i were in for a first appt for an epidural injection. Office staff did not have any of my MRI reports altho i had given them the information 1 month prior to the appt. The morning before the appt i scratched my eye and the Dr. refused to perform the procedure. (After waiting a month for the appt.) He then proceeded to rant about Americans and how they have to have everything "NOW". Two different times during the visit he told me i was "whining" and that if i decided to come back after my eye was better fine and if i didn't come back that was fine too. I have never in my life encountered such an arrogant, pathetic excuse for a physician. If you are having chronic pain issues, do yourself a favor and LOOK ELSEWHERE for a physician.

September 23rd, 2009
Great guy that knows his stuff. Wonderful, pleasant staff.