A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Roshek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Roshek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roshek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roshek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Roshek, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roshek graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roshek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bancroft Roshek MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Roshek practice?
- Dr. Thomas Roshek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Roshek practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.