A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rosko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosko
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rosko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rosko, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosko graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Rosko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Rosko MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Rosko practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rosko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rosko practices Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Visalia Anesthesiologists and Visalia Psychiatrists.