A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rosko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosko
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rosko, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosko graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Rosko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Rosko MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Rosko practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rosko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rosko practices Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Visalia Anesthesiologists and Visalia Psychiatrists.