A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rosko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rosko, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosko graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Rosko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Rosko MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Rosko practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rosko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rosko practices Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Visalia Anesthesiologists and Visalia Psychiatrists.