Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rosvanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rosvanis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosvanis
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosvanis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rosvanis, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosvanis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosvanis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kostas Rosvanis FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Rosvanis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rosvanis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Rosvanis practices Urology near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Urologists.