A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rosvanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rosvanis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rosvanis, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosvanis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosvanis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Rosvanis FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Rosvanis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rosvanis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rosvanis practices Urology near Clairton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Clairton Urologists.