A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rothe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothe
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rothe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rothe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothe graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Healthsouth Southern Arizona Rehab Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Rothe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Rothe practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rothe has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Rothe practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.