Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rothe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothe
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rothe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rothe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothe graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Healthsouth Southern Arizona Rehab Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Rothe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Rothe practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rothe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rothe practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.